Sunday, October 7, 2007

week 001

First of all:

Animation-Mentor ROCKS!!!!!!!! Boy there's so much energy and power behind that program. It's like a roller coaster and i'm totaly freaked out and curious about the next loops. There's is absolutly no question about motivation `course almost all students are doin not just good, no, they are doin' great! So many damn good character-animations i've seen. Everybody i was talking to (especially my mentor Chris Chua) was absolutly helpful and open minded. So i had a great warm welcome! I'm allready addicted and i've decided to put all my other interests into a drawer for 18months except animation and acting. I bought me a book called "The technique of Acting" by Stella Adler and although i haven't finished it yet i got some great advices out of it. If anybody is interested i can tell more about it. Anyway ... for next week i got my first "real" assignment: "drawing poses" I'm sure that gonna be fun. So hear me sharping my pencils and better hide otherwise you gonna get captured!


No comments: