Monday, October 15, 2007

week 002 ... poses and 12 principles



As you can see .. My very first AM-assigment. I took it quite seriously and went out to public places (as my assigment told me). I'm quite sure all of you know how hard it is to catch the right pose of people just walking by. You have to be so quick but that's the point: it sharpens the eye. I know my decision is not the most strongest pose ever drawn, but it impressed me the most. Old man, every step carefully taken and so slow that he might need 10min for getting the train. Feel free to leave comments! thank you very much!



On Wednesday i had my second Q&A (question and answering) and i deliberatly clotheed myself with the best dress i have and boy that make-up took hours to suit me right ... but ... then the internet striked and our mentor Chris had big trouble finding a place where to talk to us. So ... i started crying and the whole mess ran over my face ... ;)

just kidding ...

4 comments:

Seb said...

duuuude,

i think the left hand and the hand with the stick don't exactly fit the pose. I can't feel the weight from the old man on the stick and I would turn his left hand a little more to the inside (more relaxing). you know what I mean?

cheers,
Seb

Fränk Spalteholz said...

Hey Meister!

You're absolutly right! Thank you very much for taking time and dropping by. Wish you a great vecation and take care man!!!!

Cheers Fraenkfurt

Anonymous said...

Hi Fränk!
Finde ich super, dass du bei AM dabei bist.Bin mal sehr gespannt auf die Ergebnisse.

Ich erlaube mir mal ein paar verbesserunsvorschläge für die Pose :o))

Du solltest vielleicht die rechte Schulter etwas hoch bringen, um das Gewicht klarer zu zeigen.
Den rechten Fuss würde ich nicht so hoch nehmen, da es ja eine alte person sein soll (die müssen ihre Energie gut einteilen). Und zum Schluss, vielleicht noch die Hüfte neigen.Linke seite höher und die rechte tiefer, da ein teil des Gewichts ja auf dem linken Fuss ist.... so, hoffe das war nicht zu viel an vorschlägen..

Bis dann
cheers

Victor

Fränk Spalteholz said...

Hey Victor!!!

Cool daß du vorbeigeschaut hast! Danke für Kritik und du hast vollkommen recht bzgl Gewichtverteilung. Will mich keinesfalls rausreden aber das Stu-rig in seinen Proportionen macht es einem nicht gerade leicht das Gewicht optisch auszuballancieren (siehe Ballonkopf) aber Pose-pushing ist ziemlich wichtig, sodaß ich mir beim nächsten mal mehr Mühe geben werd'. Hoffe du hast Spaß in Britain and take care man!

Cheers Frank