Saturday, December 29, 2007

week 012 ... term 1 is finished

click on image to watch the reel

Unbelievable ... 3 months over, means my first term is finished. I've worked hard and all the shots, Stu (the Ball-head-character) - poses and some scribbles can be seen by watching my reel above. I just want to add that this school is fantastic and although i'm really looking forward for the next 2 weeks which are free i'm really curious about the next term. So thanks to all my class-mates and my incredible mentor Chris Chua! I also want to say special thanks to Sebastian Hofmann, a really gifted animation-supervisor and my first mentor at Animationsfabrik GmbH. You rock man! So have fun watching the reel and leave me unmercyful kind critiques and comments ;) ...

See you next year

Frank

2 comments:

Rasha El Sawiy said...

hey Fränk,
wahnsinnig tolle arbeiten!!!!

ich muss mal wieder öfter vorbei schauen!!!

viele, liebe Grüsse

marcelino newquist said...

Awesome reel Frank, Keep up the great work. You're always an inspiration!!!

http://marcelinonewquist.blogspot.com/